Thursday, March 6, 2008

Things Change

Yesterday the upstairs neighbor called and canceled lunch.
She decided to keep her children home from school.
The weather was bad and she thinks they are sick.
We tentatively rescheduled for next week.

Since we had some time before lunch I made a proposal.
I told Randy I would try the second Lord of the Rings ...
but only if we watch half before lunch and the other half after.
I have a hard time sitting for 3 to 4 hours at one time.

So I saw The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
I had read it was the best of the three. Not sure why.
What bothers me is there is NO END to each movie.
They really should have simply called it a miniseries.

I am not into action movies which is what I consider these.
The story itself has not caught my interest but ...
I may end up watching the last just to say I have.
Now I know who people are when other's talk about it.

No comments: