Friday, March 28, 2008

Movies This Week

Thought I would update the blog with the movies watched thus far.

Monday and Tuesday we watched the first five Harry Potters.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
I had never seen them before and Randy was anxious for me to.
They were okay although I am not much into magic and witchcraft.
I preferred the element of friendship and just being a kid.

Wednesday we did crime drama thrillers:
Panic Room (2002) with Jodie Foster
Flightplan (2005) with Jodie Foster
Don't Say a Word (2001) with Michael Douglas
I liked the intelligent and mystery elements of these.

Thursday was a hodge podge - mostly quirky:
The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human (1999)
Dark Star (1974) - I fell asleep - a student film project
People Will Talk (1951) - nice romantic comedy with Cary Grant

No comments: