Friday, March 14, 2008

Comedy and AFI

I picked three comedies for the early part of they day.
I thought they would help since I was dealing with pain.
Later in the day the focus changed to the AFI theme ...
of "culture clash/cross cultural" based on imdb keywords.

Fun with Dick and Jane (2005) - only true comedy of the day
stars Jim Carrey and Tea Leoni married and in debt!

Cherish (2002) - includes music from the 80's
Jason Priestly makes a brief appearance

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (2002)
I definately do NOT buy Jodie Foster as a nun!

Local Hero (1983) - with Burt Lancaster
nice little inexpensive film takes place in Scotland

Broken Flowers (2005) - stars Bill Murray
not really comedic as would be expected with him

My Fair Lady (1964) - stars Audrey Hepburn
won 8 Oscars including Best Picture and Best Actor

No comments: