Sunday, February 24, 2008

Serious Sunday #2

We watched a couple of serious movies.
Since it was the Academy Awards day
we also watched a previous Oscar winner.

Paper Clips - amazing documentary *WOW*
It has to do with a school studying the holocaust.
Since it was hard to visualize the 6 MILLION that died.
They decided to collect paper clips which was symbolic.
I strongly recommend this documentary to others.
I am not big into documentaries but this one is great!
Their Paper Clip Project created a Holocaust Memorial.

The Second Chance starring Michael W Smith
I thought this was a great movie with a great message.
I will let each person decide for themselves.

Crash - 2005 best picture Oscar
My girl, Sandra Bullock, is in it!
The same people keep "crashing" into each other.
Its a six degrees of separation concept ...
People are interrelated in each other's lives.

No comments: