Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Medium Loaf Pan

I purchased two new ones to replace older ones.
From Amazon: Chicago Metallic Gourmetware
For those curious like me "In 1996, Chicago Metallic
purchased the Ekco/Glaco factory in Tennessee".

I was originally concerned not knowing the company.
But when I received it and the packaging had Ekco ...
I was completely at ease and glad I had purchased it.
For the record Ekco still exists sold under World Kitchen.

I am very happy with the medium loaf pans.
I truly appreciate the non-stick surface.
They seem better than the ones I had years ago.
And the cleaning is a breeze!!!

I just got done making Cranberry Fruit Bread.
The sweet bread just popped out of the pan.
All I did was flip the pan upside down to cool.
Waited a few minutes and lifted it back up (empty).

No comments: