Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chocolate Cherry Crisp

1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup firm butter or margarine
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Spread pie filling in 8 inch square pan.
Mix the rest of the ingredients until crumbly.
Place evenly over pie filling.
Bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes or until bubbly.

Variation: I actually let butter soften before using.

Original from Betty Crocker's Chocolate-Cherry Crisp

3 comments:

Randy Bliss said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Tracy said...

I plan on making this the day before and putting it in the fridge. It is for a work party and I was wondering if I should serve it cold from the fridge or warm it up in the microwave before serving?

Thanks.

e-scrapbooker said...

Tracy,

I'd say it is totally up to you.
We had some after it cooled a little. But most of it we had cold - that's the way I prefer it. In a work environment people can always warm up their own piece if they want to.