Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Movies and Organization

Interspersed with watching movies we continued to organize.
I use a four tier white cart on wheels as my nightstand.
It had started to overflow so sorted thru all the stuff.
And moved some of the lesser used items other places.
Now I have space for notebooks and books I am reading.
Randy also put together yet another three shelf unit.

I picked the first two sci fi movies of the day:

Paycheck (2003) - Has plenty of action for those that like it.
It stars Ben Affleck and Uma Thurman, Aaron Eckhart,
Paul Giamatti and Kathryn Morris (Lilly Rush on Cold Case).
Also in it is Joe Morton (Henry Deacon on Eureka).

THX 1138 (1971) - I found this very slow moving.
It is the full length version of a George Lucas student project.
He is better known for Indiana Jones and Star Wars.
Starring in this film is Robert Duvall and Donald Pleasence.

Lost in Space (1998) - We had both previously seen this one.
The mom and dad were played my William Hurt and Mimi Rogers.
Others included Heather Graham, Matt LeBlanc and Gary Oldman.
Cameos by four of the cast from tv series including June Lockhart.

No comments: