Thursday, April 17, 2008

Early Birthday Gifts

Alien Nation - Ultimate Movie Collection came in the mail.
This was the first of DVDs I ordered for Randy's birthday.
Decided to wait on watching it for a few days to a week.

Since we were enjoying the tv series "The 4400" ...
I ordered season 3 and it should be here tomorrow!
Randy thought it would be best to continue with that first.

I admit it - I have a hard time withholding gifts from Randy.
Shhhh - there is still one or more he does not know about - YET!
For the record - I also have a few non-DVD gifts up my sleeve.

Side note: We also have been watching on DVD
the tv series "Dead Like Me" (2003) - comedy fantasy.
I will it admit it is a bit bizarre but interesting at times.

1 comment:

Randy Bliss said...

Season 3 of The 4400 started pretty interesting. Already curious to see what happens the rest of the season!

Thanks honey!!!