Friday, April 4, 2008

Dentist

I had tooth pain for a couple of weeks now.
Monday I that the tooth was actually wiggling.
I also had trouble with it just a year ago.
The tooth has a cap over a root canal.

I was scheduled to see doc Friday (today).
But there was a cancellation Thursday.
The doc removed the loose cap to find the tooth
beneath it was cracked and rubbing the gumline.

Weird thing is the post was still upright.
The dentist filed it down so not to be irritating.
At this point there is not enough left to save.
I am scheduled to have the rest surgically removed.

That is not scheduled until the end of the month.
The pain has subsided since the cap and tooth removed.
The original root canal keeps there from having pain.
Will have to get use to gap in teeth - bottom back left.

No comments: