Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Afternoon Ride

It was a nice enough day so I wanted to get out.
We had a few groceries to get for specific recipes.
I was able to get out and help with the shopping.
And even checked out in the 14 items or less aisle.

Picked up apples for apple crisp recipe.
Picked up potatoes and carrots for crockpot roast.
Picked up crushed pineapples for pineapple cheese muffins.
And baking essentials: choco chip, coconut and marshmallows.

I was not ready to go home immediately so we just rode.
I was curious about a church school that people spoke of.
It was a couple of towns over and I wanted to look at it.
Vineyard's small groups remind me of the structure of Xenos.

Upon our arrival home we saw a package outside apartment.
It was a Farberware 12 inch skillet from Bed, Bath and Beyond.
It matches the rest of our Farberware Classic Cookware set.
We used a 20% off coupon to purchase it (available online only).

No comments: