Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Husband

Husband, you are amazing

H is for honorable
... you are a standup guy that always tries to do your best

U is for unwavering
... you have consistently shared your time and love
with me since you started pursuing me

S is for sincere
... you have been honest and open about your past
and expectations of our future

B is for brave
... you allowed yourself to start a long distance relationship
and then moved 900 miles from home

A is for awesome
... your love and understanding of me awe me

N is for nice
... you are truly a nice shy guy that I have the honor of calling mine

D is for devoted
... your desire to love, serve and please me
is so romantic and endearing

Randy, my darling husband,
I thank God for finding you.
And being allowed to be your wife!!!!
I look forward to loving, serving and pleasing you.

I wrote the above poem for Randy about a month ago.
I shared it with him right away ...
but waited till we wed to share with others.

No comments: