Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:15-17

This was in our couple's devotional last night.
While we are to praise and give thanks to God ...
we should also have an atittude of gratitude to our spouse.
I want him to know I do notice and appreciate his acts of kindness.
I want to publicly give some big kudos to my dear husband.

He is so totally awesome. Always looking to serve me.
He gave me a backrub last night. That felt so good.
Was outside yesterday digging out from a snow storm.
Has no problem helping out including clearing the table.
When I asked him to get laundry the other day ...
he went the extra step of folding it for me.

No comments: