Monday, December 10, 2007

Harriet the Spy

After lunch we watched Harriet the Spy.
I remember it was heavily promoted as a Rosie O'Donnell movie.
Since I did not care for her I was not too keen on watching it.
Luckily she was only in it for a bit at the beginning ...
and a short reappearance towards the end.
I like mystery so interested in it because of "spy" in the title.
It was moreso about how cruel childen can be to one another.
Randy has begged me to never ask to watch it again. No worry!

1 comment:

Randy Bliss said...

Though it was interesting to see Michelle Trachtenberg in a role before she was in seasons 5-7 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the Disney movie Ice Princess, the movie was definitely tailored for the younger Nickelodean crowd. But you can see in her performance some of the reasons she was chosen to play Dawn on Buffy. C+.