Saturday, November 17, 2007

Welcome to Maine present

I suppose I should tell you about a present I got. It was in a big box! I opened it and inside was another wrapped box. So I opened that and found another wrapped box. I opened that one to find another wrapped box! Mmmmmm. I opened that one and found another wrapped box!!! At least they couldn't get much smaller. So I opened that one and of course it was another wrapped box. Will this be the last one??? I opened it and it was a .....













wrapped box!!! But it looked like the next should be the last one. So I opened it with great anticipation.......













and it was













the house and car keys!!!

(Now I know why Cathy couldn't get the second keys and why the parents didn't give their extra key to me.)

I wonder if that's it for the initiation into the family. (I suspect not!)

No comments: