Monday, November 26, 2007

Adjustment to wedding

I got a call this morning from my best man saying that he can't make it due to a family emergency. So I've been going down my list of other potential best man choices. Number 2 said he couldn't do it. Number 3 also couldn't do it. We're waiting on number 4 to get back with us. He was going to talk with his wife and let us know Tuesday night.

I know this adjustment didn't take God by surprise but I'm not sure who He's guiding to be the replacement? Though I may try one other that I figured would be impossible. Since God is the master of the impossible, I'll write him an e-mail next, explain the situation with waiting on number 4 and asking if number 4 can't, if he can.

I know that God has already seen our big event. He already knows who is there. We're the ones in the process of discovery!

No comments: