Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday shopping

There were a couple of items from Best Buy that caught my eye - Smallville season 6 and House season 3 for only $14.98 each (regularly nearly $50 each). So Cathy called me just before 5 am to get me up so I could get going. I probably got to Best Buy about 5:25 and was surprised by all the cars there. (Not quite like Columbus but still a pretty decent number.) And they still had both sets available! I also added Knocked Up for $6.99 (which is probably the price I'd find it used anyway).

After Best Buy, I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond hoping to get some rugs and a curtain for the front door. It only took a little while for me to realize that I really was out of my element. (Mainly because they didn't have anything near any of the sizes we were hoping for.) So I didn't get anything from there. Or at Target either.

So the only other place I needed to stop was Tim Horton's to grab chocolate glazed donut holes. (And she let me eat most of those!)

No comments: