Thursday, May 22, 2008

Three Walk thrus

We went back up to Augusta to look at houses.
They were all in the Mayfair neighborhood.
That is where I use to have my previous house.
There were three to walk thru to check out.
I have difficulty doing stairs which meant ...
hubby had to do the initial walk thru.

At the first place Randy came out and got me.
It looked very promising - large master bedroom.
We have been spoiled with a large bedroom in rental.

At the second place there had been a tenant living there.
It was obvious it had not been well maintained as of late.
The third place was listed as needing TLC and it did.
It also had a spider infestation., I believe, is what Randy said.
I believe it was the second place that he said smelled badly.
From the outside I could tell they both needed exterior work.

We are scheduled for a second look at the first place.
Will take my parents to consider personal modifications.
Definately need a ramp built and some bathroom changes.

No comments: