Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sweets for my sweetheart

In addition to meals I prepared sweets for Randy.
I focused on things I expected he would enjoy.
Including CHOCOLATE, peanut butter, cherries and coconut.

I made the following cookies/bars:
Chocolate Shadows (chocolate and peanut butter)
Macaroonies (coconut and chocolate chips)
Orange Oatmeal Chews (healthy-ish)
Magic Cookie Bars (coconut and chocolate chips)

We would eat some the day I baked them.
Then I would freeze the rest for his trip home.

I like bread so made two types:
Cranberry Fruit bread (brought to reunion)
Banana bread (small loaf also sent home with him)

Couple other desserts:
Chocolate Bread Pudding topped with Cool Whip
- need to make different consistency next time,
Frozen Cherry Dessert
- very sweet and included cherry pie filling,
crushed pineapples, coconut and Cool Whip

Anybody really wonder why he gained about 10 pounds on vacation?

No comments: