Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bathroom Changes

With the house we plan to bid on in mind ...
I've been checking out Home Depot and Lowe's.
While the house is very "move-in-able" ...
I would like to make changes in the bathroom.

I have been using a "high rise" addition ...
to get toilet at better height for me to use easier.
In our own home we want to get a higher toilet.
Maybe American Standard's Model 2787016.

The first thing we need to replace is tub/shower.
The current fixture in house is about 32 x 56.
In the rental unit here the one is about a 36 x 47.
Would like to find a one piece walk in shower.

Current resident of house's design style:
There is dark colored walls and dark wood.
The furniture is oversized and ornate.
Definately not my style preference.

This dark wood and oversized/ornate style ...
includes the bathroom (sink) furniture piece.
I want simple but efficient - white is fine.
Maybe this 30 x 21 x 33.5(H) White Vanity.

No comments: